SEARCH HOVERSPOT 
 
Vicci
Female, 37 Years Old  
2697 Points
  Last Login: 05/16/2019

I'm obsessed with everything from baseball to music to comedy to tracy mcgrady. and when i say obsessed, i mean "it takes up 65% of my life."

PERSONAL INFO  
From New York, NY
Build/Figure Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Marital Status Single
Religion Christian
Occupation Student
Education Some college
 
 
  Vicci's Hover Buddies (10991 total)

1xPrncessx1
11165 pts
Nolan
480 pts
ryan
6207 pts
Ciera
217 pts

ABOUT ME
 
i'm obsessed with everything from baseball to music to comedy to tracy mcgrady. and when i say obsessed, i mean "it takes up 65% of my life." the other 35% is filled with school, work, unpaid internships, free CDs, and my intense love of sleeping, chipotle burritos, and jerry orbach singing "lullaby of broadway."
 
INTERESTS
 
Music andrew wk, the arcade fire, beatles, billy joel, the clash, coldplay, dogs die in hot cars, elvis costello, franz ferdinand, french kicks, green day, hot hot heat, iron and wine, jamie cullum, kaiser chiefs, the killers, louis XIV, mates of state, the new pornographers, ok go, outkast, phantom planet, phoenix, postal service, queen, radiohead, ramones, razorlight, regina spektor, rilo kiley, robbie williams, sloan, the shins, stellastarr*, taking back sunday, the thrills, travis, u2, the velvet underground, the walkmen, the white stripes, x-ray spex, yeah yeah yeahs, the zutons, people named ben (kweller, lee, folds, gibbard..), 80s mixes, that sort of thing.
Movies movies about zombies, baseball, pirates, and/or superheroes. mainly shaun of the dead. and some unrelated things like charlie kaufman, wes anderson, sofia coppola, and quentin tarantino movies. oh, and casablanca, wet hot american summer, anchorman, sixteen candles, aladdin, garden state, ghostbusters, the back to the future trilogy, the truman show, and dead poet's society.
Sports Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Baseball,Baseball
General travel, good hair, dance parties, sarcasm, chipotle, the sport of hurling, the chronic-what?-cles of narnia!, and inside jokes (particularly those that involve me being married to people i don't actually know).
 

COMMENTS

Make a comment

tyler
27238 pts


07/18/2018 04:08 PM

Hope you're well.

Mikey Way
225 pts


11/16/2017 04:19 PM

Hope all is well.

Kira
200 pts


05/01/2017 12:36 AM

Nm u.

Tom
28189 pts


12/12/2016 05:18 PM

Photobucket

cd
606 pts


10/17/2015 01:03 PM

Im catfish its my real name

david
4028 pts


06/14/2015 06:00 PM

Photobucket

david
4028 pts


06/14/2015 08:00 AM

Photobucket

david
4028 pts


06/13/2015 06:26 PM

Good Night


david
4028 pts


06/13/2015 02:09 PM

Rose


david
4028 pts


06/13/2015 09:34 AM

Photobucket

david
4028 pts


06/13/2015 09:34 AM

Photobucket

david
4028 pts


06/12/2015 06:07 PM

Do you think


david
4028 pts


06/12/2015 03:15 PM

Photobucket

david
4028 pts


06/12/2015 10:25 AM

Good Morning – Wishing you a pleasant friday


david
4028 pts


06/11/2015 07:35 PM

Star night





Report